Vernon Press, an independent publisher of scholarly books in the social sciences and humanities, invites monograph or edited volume proposals for their series on Sociology. This call is open to proposals that address all types of Sociology, from General Sociology, Economic Sociology, Political Sociology, Family Sociology, Sociology of Organization, Sociology of Religions, Sociology of Race to Sociology of Youth, among others.
Possible topics include (but not limited to):
- Smart society/city/community/people
- Terrorism, class conflict and inequalities
- Bullism, stalking and other forms of young deviance
- Capitalism and/ or corporate social responsibility
- Race, Nationality, and Ethnicity
- Sociology of Gender and Sexuality
- Social Movements
- Collective conscience
- History of Sociology
More information on the call is available at Vernon Press.