R. Z. Seitz and P. T. Chandler, MLL, Sept. 2016
—Odette Edbrooke and Meg Leta Ambrose, Social Education, September 2012
Lesson Plans using Documents from the Constitutional Convention
Social Education, September 2017 (See page 202)
by S.G. Grant, Kathy Swan, and John Lee
Three by Stacie Fieth and Neil Deason Social Education, September 2005.
- Private v. Public Rights (High School)
- It’s My Right (Middle Grades)
- No Time for Teas (Elementary Grades 3–5)
The First Page of the Official Journal of the Constitutional Convention—Just the Tip of a Records Iceberg!
- American Lawyers Alliance
- Bill of Rights Institute
- Center for Civic Education
- Constitutional Rights Foundation
- EdSitement-National Endowment for the Humanities
- First Amendment Center
- National Archives Foundation Docs Teach
- National Constitution Center
The following articles are available to NCSS members. In addition to these articles, NCSS members can access many Lessons on the Law columns that deal with constitutional issues, as well as the full collection NCSS journal back issues.
-Kahlil Chism Social Education (Nov/Dec 2005).
-Linda Monk Social Education (Nov/Dec 2003).
-Eli Lesser Social Education, September 2006
-C. Frederick Risinger Social Education, September 2005.
-Marc Brasoff Social Education (September 2009).