Principles for Learning is a joint statement developed by National Council for the Social Studies in cooperation with six other organizations representing 250,000 content-area teachers, administrators, educational technology specialists and other educators. We will use these principles as the foundation of advocacy on behalf of practices and policies that ensure the best education for all learners.
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- Consortium for School Networking
- National Council for the Social Studies
- National Council of Teachers of English
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- National Middle School Association
- National Science Teachers Association