Exhibiting at the 100th NCSS Annual Conference makes good business sense. You'll find many exciting benefits designed to make your exhibiting experience productive and profitable. To make it easy for attendees to spend quality time with you, NCSS has provided attendees with two full days to visit the exhibit hall, and exclusive exhibits-only time blocks each day.
Booth rental fees are based on location. Please consult the floor plan below to see locations, and availability, of each floor section.
|Booth Type||For Profit Companies||Non-Profit Organizations|
|10'x10' Section A||
|10'x10' Section B||
|10'x10' Section C||
Booths DO NOT include furniture or carpeting. Tabletop section includes table and two chairs.
An identification sign will be supplied for all non-island booths. Linear booths will have an 8' high draped back wall and 36" high side drapes.
Application for Space. Booth space can be reserved with a 50% deposit if submitted by July 3, 2020. Full payment is due if submitted on or after July 4, 2020. No company will be allowed on the exhibit floor with an outstanding balance due.
Cancellations. All cancellations must be sent in writing to NCSS. No refunds will be given for money paid. Full payment is owed if canceling after July 3, 2020.
Space Assignment Considerations. All booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, after providing priority to all conference sponsors. Specific booth assignments may take into account the amount of space required, exhibiting history, type of physical exhibit, and product type. Booth space is not guaranteed until confirmation is sent by NCSS.
Perks of Exhibiting
- Two complimentary conference registrations per booth, providing your representatives with full access to all conference sessions and functions. Additional registrations may be purchased for $175 each.
- Complimentary listing in the Conference Program
- Back drape (8') and side rails (3')
- One company identification sign (7"x44")
- Access to the exhibitor lounge with complimentary beverage service during select setup and show hours
- Opportunities to present exhibitor sessions
- Sponsorship and discounted advertising opportunities
- 24-hour exhibit hall security
- Opportunities to buy attendee mailing lists for pre-and post-conference marketing.
Not included in booth fee:
- Furniture rental
- Carpeting (required)
- AV equipment and Internet
- Material handling and labor
- Shipping and drayage
- Floral and other services