NCSS’s Sponsorship Program combines maximum visibility with the flexibility of customizing your Annual Conference marketing plan. Pick a sponsor level and choose your sponsorship options. Contact Rachel Barkin at 202-367-2329 and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get started!
|Complimentary Annual Conference registrations||Four||Three||Two|
|Complimentary Welcome Breakfast tickets||Four||Three||Two|
|Pre- and Post-conference attendee mailing list||√||√||√|
|Logo recognition at the Exhibit Hall entrance||√||√||√|
|Logo recognition on conference website||√||√||√|
|Recognition in Annual Conference Program and Exhibits Guide||√||√||√|
|Recognition in Annual Conference issue of Social Education||√||√||√|
|Recognition on conference website||√||√||√|
|Ad in the Annual Conference issue of Social Education||√||√||√|
|Annual Conference exhibitor session(s)||Two||One|
|Exclusive sponsored ad in TSSP e-newsletter||Two issues||One issue|
|Dedicated sponsored e-blast to conference attendees||√|
|Priority sponsorship and advertising selection||√|
|Reception at LBJ Library*||$25,000*|
|Name Badge Holders||$9,500|
|Twitter Video Monitor||$9,000|
|Saturday Exhibit Hall Breakfast||$7,500*|
|First Timers' Ice Cream Social||$7,500|
|Teacher of the Year Awards||$5,000 each|
|Advance Registration Packets||$5,000|
|Tote Bag Inserts||$5,000 (limit of 3)|
|Custom options also available||Call for details|
*Partial sponsorships available
All sponsors will receive the following:
- Recognitiion in the Annual Conference Program and Exhibits Guide and in the mobile app.
- Recognition on "Thank You Sponsors" signs located in the registration area.
- Recognition on signage at the location of the sponsored event(s) or item(s).
- Recognition on the opening session PowerPoint slide.
- Recognition in Annual Conference e-blasts.
- Logo recognition and URL on the conferennce web page.
- Sponsor ribbons for company representatives.
- License to use NCSS marks and logos in sponsor promo material (with prior approval).
- One complimentary conference registration for each sponsor commitment of $7,500.