Exhibiting at the 2017 NCSS Conference makes good business sense. You'll find many exciting benefits designed to make your exhibiting experience productive and profitable. To make it easy for attendees to spend quality time with you, NCSS has provided attendees with two full days to visit the exhibit hall, and exclusive exhibits-only time blocks each day.
Booth rental fees are based on location. Please click on the "Floor Plan" tab to see locations of each floor section.
|Booth Type||For Profit Companies||Non-Profit Organizations|
|10'x10' Section A||
|10'x10' Section B||
|10'x10' Section C||
|10'x10' Section D||
Booth does not include furniture, and NCSS requires that all booths be carpeted.
An identification sign will be supplied for all non-island booths. Linear booths will have an 8' high draped back wall and 36" high side drapes.
Booth carpeting (carpet, wood or other standard floor covering) is mandatory and is the responsibility of the exhibiting company.
Application for Space. Booth space can be reserved with a 50% deposit if submitted by July 1, 2017. Full payment is due if submitted on or after July 2, 2017. No company will be allowed on the exhibit floor with an outstanding balance due.
Cancellations. All cancellations must be sent in writing to NCSS. For cancellations received by July 1, 2016, any money paid beyond 50% of the booth cost will be refunded. No refunds will be given for space cancelled on or after July 2, 2017.
Space Assignment Considerations. All booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, after providing priority to all conference sponsors. Specific booth assignments may take into account the amount of space required, exhibiting history, type of physical exhibit, and product type. Booth space is not guaranteed until confirmation is sent by NCSS.
Perks of Exhibiting
- Two complimentary conference registrations per booth, providing your representatives with full access to all conference sessions and functions. Additional registrations may be purchased for $150 each.
- Complimentary listing in the Conference Program
- Back drape (8') and side rails (3')
- One company identification sign (7"x44")
- Access to the exhibitor lounge with complimentary beverage service during select setup and show hours
- Opportunities to present exhibitor sessions
- Sponsorship and discounted advertising opportunities
- 24-hour exhibit hall security
- Opportunities to buy attendee mailing lists for pre-and post-conference marketing.
Not included in booth fee:
- Carpeting (required)
- Furniture rental
- AV equipment and Internet
- Material handling and labor
- Shipping and drayage
- Floral and other services