|Reserve Your Booth Online||Download the Exhibit Application|
Exhibiting at the 2019 NCSS Annual Conference will put you in touch with thousands of classroom teachers, leaders, and other decision makers in social studies education. They will come to learn, gather ideas, and shop. Many will cite the exhibit hall among the conference highlights—creating a prime opportunity for exhibitors to make strong impressions. NCSS makes its first trip to Austin and returns to Texas for the first time in 11 years. Moreover, NCSS is partnering with the National Council for Geographic Education, and the Texas Council for the Social Studies to create an expansive professional learning experience for social studies, social science, and geographic educators and stakeholders, providing a perfect chance for exhibiting organizations to meet thousands of new teachers and supervisors.
Exhibiting is easy, effective, and rewarding. Showcase your products. Build relationships with buyers. Network with colleagues. Meet face-to-face with the people who influence decisions and put your products and services to practical use.
- Social Studies specialists
- Curriculum supervisors
- Teacher educators
- Preservice teachers
- Publishing companies
- Software and hardware companies
- Classroom and curriculum resource suppliers
- Professional development providers
- Education travel companies
- Youth activity programs
- Education game companies
- Distance learning programs
- U.S. Government programs/services
Exhibiting at the 2019 NCSS Conference makes good business sense. You'll find many exciting benefits designed to make your exhibiting experience productive and profitable. To make it easy for attendees to spend quality time with you, NCSS has provided attendees with two full days to visit the exhibit hall, and exclusive exhibits-only time blocks each day.
Booth rental fees are based on location. Please consult the floor plan below to see locations, and availability, of each floor section.
|Booth Type||For Profit Companies||Non-Profit Organizations|
|10'x10' Section A||
|10'x10' Section B||
|10'x10' Section C||
|10'x10' Section D||
Booth does not include furniture or carpeting..
An identification sign will be supplied for all non-island booths. Linear booths will have an 8' high draped back wall and 36" high side drapes.
Application for Space. Booth space can be reserved with a 50% deposit if submitted by June 28, 2019. Full payment is due if submitted on or after June 29, 2019. No company will be allowed on the exhibit floor with an outstanding balance due.
Cancellations. All cancellations must be sent in writing to NCSS. For cancellations received by June 28, 2019, any money paid beyond 50% of the booth cost will be refunded. No refunds will be given for space cancelled on or after June 29, 2019.
Space Assignment Considerations. All booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, after providing priority to all conference sponsors. Specific booth assignments may take into account the amount of space required, exhibiting history, type of physical exhibit, and product type. Booth space is not guaranteed until confirmation is sent by NCSS.
Perks of Exhibiting
- Two complimentary conference registrations per booth, providing your representatives with full access to all conference sessions and functions. Additional registrations may be purchased for $150 each.
- Complimentary listing in the Conference Program
- Back drape (8') and side rails (3')
- One company identification sign (7"x44")
- Access to the exhibitor lounge with complimentary beverage service during select setup and show hours
- Opportunities to present exhibitor sessions
- Sponsorship and discounted advertising opportunities
- 24-hour exhibit hall security
- Opportunities to buy attendee mailing lists for pre-and post-conference marketing.
Not included in booth fee:
- Furniture rental
- Carpeting (required)
- AV equipment and Internet
- Material handling and labor
- Shipping and drayage
- Floral and other services