NCSS invites you to exhibit at our 2020 Virtual Conference. Social studies classroom teachers, college and university faculty members, curriculum designers and specialists, district and state supervisors, and discipline leaders from across the United States will join us for extended professional development and networking opportunities in a learn-at-home environment.
Your virtual booth can be loaded with videos, content, photos, links, chat, and more! The NCSS Virtual Conference includes three micro-sites, each offering 100+ session hours, and providing more opportunity to reach a wider audience:
- Main NCSS Conference
- NCSS Associated Groups--National Social Studies Supervisors Association (NSSSA), and International Assembly (IA)
- National Council for Geographic Education (NCGE) and American Bar Association Division for Public Education National Law-Related Education (NLRE)
Confirmed NCSS exhibitors can purchase a booth in additional micro-sites/halls to target district-level social studies specialists, international educators, geography educators, and civic leaders.
Who attends: Teachers, administrators, social studies specialists, curriculum supervisors, teacher educators, and preservice teachers!
Who exhibits: Publishing companies, software and hardware companies, classroom and curriculum resource suppliers, professional development providers, education travel companies, youth activity programs, education game companies, distance learning programs, U.S. government programs/services, and you!
Benefits of Exhibiting in the Virtual Hall
- Gain access to attendees before the opening weekend. The virtual exhibit hall opens November 30!
- Connect with attendees long after the event ends. The virtual conference platform, including the exhibit hall, will be available to registrants on-demand until April 30, 2021.
- Track leads from every attendee visiting your virtual booth with several great reporting tools.
- Meet attendees during dedicated virtual exhibit hall time both days of the opening weekend.
- Hold mini-sessions in your booth during dedicated exhibit hall time.
- Save travel, shipping, and furniture expenses but hold on to all the great connections you can make annually at the NCSS Conference.
- Two complimentary Virtual Conference registrations per booth, providing full access to all micro-sites. Additional registrations available for $75 each.
Virtual Booth Rates
NCSS Exhibit Hall Only $700
NCSS, plus (1) Additional Hall $1300
NCSS, plus (2) Additional Halls $1800
Promote Your Booth
Virtual Exhibiting Resources