- About NCSS
- Conferences & Professional Learning
- NCSS Annual Conference
- Webinars and Workshops
- Powerful & Authentic Social Studies
- State and Local Conferences
- Get Involved
- Rho Kappa
TSSP strives to provide a variety of announcements and information to serve NCSS members. Due to space limitations, we cannot guarantee the inclusion of all unpaid announcements. Inclusion of announcements is determined by the editors, who consider numerous factors (e.g., target audience and subject matter) in selecting items.
Announcements and other related materials intended for publication in TSSP in general or a specific column (e.g., Professional Development, New Resources, TV Plus) should be sent directly to the editor.
Read about advertising with the online TSSP Newsletter (sent to our members via MailChimp since July/August 2016) at www.socialstudies.org/advertising.
Announcements should include the following information:
- A brief description of the book, video, award, competition, conference, or meeting, etc., and URL where readers can find more info.
- Cost information, if applicable.
- Submission deadline and/or address for submission materials, if applicable.
- Complete contact information (including contact persons), mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address.
Announcements received after the submission deadline for a given issue may be considered for subsequent issues.
Announcements must be timely—it should be likely that NCSS members will receive an issue in advance of the dates listed in your announcement.
Send your announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Steve Lapham, TSSP Editor
(phone) 301-588-1800, ext. 119
National Council for the Social Studies
8555 Sixteenth Street, Suite 500
Silver Spring, MD 20910