Designed specifically for NCSS Members and Colleagues, NCSS SmartBrief is a free, 3-times-per-week e-mail newsletter. By providing the latest need-to-know industry news and information, NCSS saves you time and keeps you smart. Click here to subscribe.
- Mich. students blend courses in Big History Project
- World cultures unit takes N.Y. 3rd-graders to museum's quilt exhibit
- N.J. 7th-graders re-enact Constitutional Convention of 1787
- Maine school makes changes to American Studies units
- Ga. middle school sees gains after grading-policy change
- Technology used to enhance Supreme Court lesson in Pa. school
- Humor's role in education is no laughing matter
- Canadian school sends season's greetings to troops abroad
- Fla. students work to preserve cemetery's legacy
- NCSS Gold and Silver Star Social Studies Councils
- 2013 NCSS Annual Conference presentations
- Have you visited SmartBlog on Education?
- A wise man sees as much as he ought, not as much as he can.
- Students celebrate Thanksgiving with generosity, traditions
- Helping students understand the American Revolution