Register now for 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Tuesday, August 22, 2017. Visit https://sharemylesson.com/teaching-resource/when-hate-headlines-resource...
In ShareMyLesson's new #CharlottesvilleCurriculum collection, you'll find lessons and resources that cover:
* How to address racism and stereotyping.
* Bullying prevention and creating safe schools.
* How to help children cope with traumatic events.
* Immigration and inclusive classrooms.
* Teaching social justice, civil discourse and activism.
ShareMyLesson is a project of AFT, the American Federation of Teachers. Free registration allows you to access all the webpages. Read more at sharemylesson.com.