Educators from across the United States are invited to the 3rd annual Korean War Digital History Teacher Conference. This is a one of a kind conference celebrating the lives and sacrifices of our Korean War Veterans through oral history. This years’ conference will include:
- Scholarships for teachers
- Workshops from ESRI, NCSS, and veteran teachers
- Opportunities to hear from Korean War Veterans and a formal banquet in honor of our veterans
- Awards dinner and tours.
Note: all attendees will pay a $55 registration fee to cover costs associated with website management, application processing, and travel reimbursement.
If you complete ONE of the following tasks, costs associated with this conference will be paid: transportation (airfare), hotel, meals.
- Conduct one or more Korean War Veteran interviews and submit to the archive.
- Create 3 or more transcriptions of existing Korean War Veteran interviews in the archive. (You may have students complete this as part of a class project.)
- Present a break-out session at the conference.
Lear more at www.kwdhproject.org/teacher-conference