In order to remain a nationally recognized Rho Kappa chapter, all chapters must:
- Have a chapter advisor.
- Induct new members annually (See Selecting and Inducting Members for instructions)
- Pay a $150 Charter Fee, then a $75 renewal fee annually (the year begins September 1 and ends August 31).
- Submit an annual chapter report. Please use the following form to complete an induction list and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org: Membership List Template
Inactivity/Loss of Charter
Any chapter that fails to submit annually:
- Current membership list; and
- Annual national affiliation fees
Shall be deemed inactive. After two years of inactive status, the chapter shall forfeit its charter. The chapter may apply for reinstatement upon submitting reactivation papers and fees.