Each chapter plans and directs a program of activities for persons interested in and to further develop the community of people interested in social studies. Each chapter shall determine, with consent of the chapter membership, chapter sponsor, and school administration what activities are appropriate for their respective chapters to participate in. It is the responsibility of each chapter to represent the national RHO KAPPA organization in a positive and suitable manner and the activities it engages in should be selected as such.
These activities shall consist of the following criteria: They
- should fulfill a need within the school or community or provide a service to either group
- have the support of the faculty and administration along with the membership body and chapter sponsor
- are appropriately and educationally defensible
- are well planned and executed
- may or may not be directly related to the field of social studies but should honor the overall purpose, mission, and goals of such an organization.
Chapter Activity Ideas
- Service Projects
- Field Trips