Each local chapter shall determine, with the consent of the chapter
membership, the chapter sponsor, and the school administration what activities
are appropriate for each chapter to participate in.
These activities shall consist of the following criteria: They
- should fulfill a need within the school or community or provide a service to either group
- have the support of the faculty and the administration along with the membership body and the chapter sponsor
- are appropriately and educationally defensible
- are well planned and executed
- may or may not be directly related to the field of social studies but should honor the overall purpose, mission, and goals of such an organization
It is the responsibility of each chapter to represent the national Rho Kappa
organization in a positive and suitable manner and the activities it engages
in should be selected as such.