NCSS is pleased to offer organizations the opportunity to submit proposals for commercial presentations during the 97th Annual Conference. Exhibitors may submit proposals for a one-hour session. Proposals are currently being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, on Friday, November 17 and Saturday, November 18.
These sessions are distinct from proposals submitted through the regular NCSS call for proposals. Commercial solicitation is allowed.
Take this opportunity to showcase your products and services in a custom-built classroom set on the show floor. Reach current and potential customers with in-depth information or hands-on instruction in a guaranteed session.
- Sessions are 60 minutes, offered on Friday, November 17 and Saturday, November 18.
- There is no limit to the number of proposals submitted by any one company. Proposals will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NCSS will provide dedicated presentation space at the rear of the exhibit floor, with theater seating for approximately 75 attendees. The space will have pipe and drape on three sides, open toward the exhibit hall. A speaker's table with a lectern, speaker system and microphone, and screen, and one table in the back of the room will be included.
- Sessions will be listed, with descriptions, in the Conference Program as "Exhibitor Sessions."
- NCSS will include a sign with a daily listing of presentations.
- US$800 (US$400 for non-profit organizations) for a single 60 minute session.
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and postmarked no later than September 22, 2017 in order to receive a partial refund. In the event of such a cancellation, a $100 service fee will be incurred. If cancellation is made on or after September 22, 2017, no payments will be refunded.
Rooms will be set with a screen, microphone, and speaker system. Exhibitors are responsible for the cost of any additional audio/visual equipment and must be selected on the application.
The A/V packages are:
- Screen, and Sound System: no charge
- DVD/VHS Player: $160
- LCD Projector: $125
- Laptop Computer and LCD Projector: $175
- Internet Access: $50
- All presenters must be fully registered attendees of the NCSS Annual Conference
- Exhibitor agrees to make payment in full upon submission of application
- Exhibitor is responsible for the promotion of session. Advertisements in the Conference Program are welcome.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all fees associated with distributing materials
- Exhibitor is responsible for adhering to the session schedule and clearing the room after the session
Proposals are currently being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. All proposals must be submitted by October 6, 2017.