Exhibitors have the opportunity to submit proposals for commercial presentations during the 2020 NCSS/NCGE/NLRE Conference. Exhibitors may submit proposals for a one-hour session. Proposals are currently being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis on Friday, December 4 and Saturday, December 5.
These sessions are distinct from proposals submitted through the regular NCSS call for proposals. Commercial solicitation is allowed.
Take this opportunity to showcase your products and services. Reach current and potential customers with in-depth information or hands-on instruction in a guaranteed session.
- Sessions are 60 minutes, offered on Friday, December 4 and Saturday, December 5.
- There is no limit to the number of proposals submitted by any one company. Proposals will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NCSS will provide a meeting room located on Level 2 of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
- Sessions will be listed, with descriptions, in the Conference Program as "Exhibitor Sessions."
- NCSS will include a sign with a daily listing of presentations.
- US$950 (US$475 for non-profit organizations) for a single 60 minute session.
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and postmarked no later than September 18, 2020 in order to receive a partial refund. In the event of such a cancellation, a $200 service fee will be incurred. If cancellation is made on or after September 19, 2020, no payments will be refunded.
Rooms will be set with a screen, microphone, and speaker system. Exhibitors are responsible for the cost of any additional audio/visual equipment and must be selected on the application.
The A/V packages are:
- Screen, and Sound System: no charge
- DVD/VHS Player: $160
- LCD Projector: $125
- Laptop Computer and LCD Projector: $175
- All presenters must be fully registered attendees of the NCSS/NCGE/NLRE Conference.
- Exhibitor agrees to make payment in full upon submission of application.
- Exhibitor is responsible for the promotion of session. Advertisements in the Conference Program are welcome.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all fees associated with distributing materials.
- Exhibitor is responsible for adhering to the session schedule and clearing the room after the session.
Proposals are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. All proposals must be submitted by October 1, 2020. Download the proposal form.