Exhibitors have the opportunity to submit proposals for commercial presentations during the 2020 NCSS/Virtual Conference. Exhibitors may submit proposals for a one-hour session. Proposals are currently being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis for Saturday, December 5 and Sunday, December 6.
These sessions are distinct from proposals submitted through the regular NCSS call for proposals. Commercial solicitation is allowed.
Take this opportunity to showcase your products and services. Reach current and potential customers with in-depth information or hands-on instruction in a guaranteed session.
- Sessions are 60 minutes, offered on Saturday, December 5 and Sunday, December 6.
- There is no limit to the number of proposals submitted by any one company. Proposals will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sessions will be listed, with descriptions, in the Virtual Conference platform and in the Conference Program as "Exhibitor Sessions."
- US$3,000 for a single 60 minute session.
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and postmarked no later than September 18, 2020 in order to receive a partial refund. In the event of such a cancellation, a $400 service fee will be incurred. If cancellation is made on or after September 19, 2020, no payments will be refunded.
- All presenters must be fully registered attendees of the NCSS Virtual Conference.
- Exhibitor agrees to make payment in full upon submission of application.
- Exhibitor is responsible for the promotion of session. Advertisements in the Conference Program are welcome.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all fees associated with distributing materials.
- Exhibitor is responsible for adhering to the session schedule and clearing the virtual room after the session.
Proposals are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. All proposals must be submitted by October 1, 2020. Download the proposal form.