NCSS is pleased to offer organizations the opportunity to submit proposals for commercial presentations during the 98th Annual Conference. Exhibitors may submit proposals for a one-hour session. Proposals are currently being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, on Friday, November 30 and Saturday, December 1.
These sessions are distinct from proposals submitted through the regular NCSS call for proposals. Commercial solicitation is allowed.
Take this opportunity to showcase your products and services. Reach current and potential customers with in-depth information or hands-on instruction in a guaranteed session.
- Sessions are 60 minutes, offered on Friday, November 30 and Saturday, December 1.
- There is no limit to the number of proposals submitted by any one company. Proposals will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NCSS will provide a meeting room located one floor above the Riverside Exhibit Hall.
- Sessions will be listed, with descriptions, in the Conference Program as "Exhibitor Sessions."
- NCSS will include a sign with a daily listing of presentations.
- US$900 (US$450 for non-profit organizations) for a single 60 minute session.
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and postmarked no later than September 28, 2018 in order to receive a partial refund. In the event of such a cancellation, a $100 service fee will be incurred. If cancellation is made on or after September 28, 2018, no payments will be refunded.
Rooms will be set with a screen, microphone, and speaker system. Exhibitors are responsible for the cost of any additional audio/visual equipment and must be selected on the application.
The A/V packages are:
- Screen, and Sound System: no charge
- DVD/VHS Player: $160
- LCD Projector: $125
- Laptop Computer and LCD Projector: $175
- All presenters must be fully registered attendees of the NCSS Annual Conference
- Exhibitor agrees to make payment in full upon submission of application
- Exhibitor is responsible for the promotion of session. Advertisements in the Conference Program are welcome.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all fees associated with distributing materials
- Exhibitor is responsible for adhering to the session schedule and clearing the room after the session
Proposals are currently being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. All proposals must be submitted by October 5, 2018.