Enjoy access to three premier social studies conferences under one roof!
National Council for the Social Studies (NCSS), Texas Council for the Social Studies (TCSS), and National Council for Geographic Education (NCGE) invite you to attend the largest annual gathering of K-12 social studies classroom teachers, college and university faculty members, curriculum designers and specialists, district and state social studies supervisors, international educators, and social studies discipline leaders.
- Attend over 500 sessions designed to increase your professional learning
- Get the latest in social studies and geography education
- Network with 3,000+ colleagues
- Gain valuable CEUs and college credit
- Learn about the revised social studies Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
- Visit more than 175 exhibits highlighting the latest social studies products and services
All for one flat fee!
Registration opening soon!
2019 NCSS/NCGE/TCSS Conference Registration Rates
|NCSS or NCGE member||$335||$485|
Groups of 4 or more
4 teachers for $1,000
|Retired NCSS member||$190||$225|
(Wed/Thu; Fri; or Sat)
|NCSS or NCGE member||$300||$365|
|Associated Group Meeting Registration*|
|NSSSA conference-NSSSA member||$40||$40|
|International Assembly conference||$35||$45|
Registration rates include complimentary 24/7, 365 access to the NCSS Live Learning Center, with synch-to-slide audio recordings of more than 30 of the highest-demand sessions from the conference.
Advance rates are for pre-conference registration only and are good through November 15, 2019.
*NSSSA, CUFA, and International Assembly registration rates are in addition to NCSS registration rates. NSSSA, CUFA, and/or International Assembly attendees must register for both NCSS and the respective associated group meeting.
Groups of 4 or more can register for $250 each.
Credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are accepted online only.
Purchase orders must be uploaded here before registration is confirmed. Payment from purchase order must be paid by January 31, 2020 to avoid a late fee.
Payment by check must be sent, with a completed registration form, to:
NCSS Annual Conference
PO Box 79078
Baltimore, MD 21279-0078
- Cancellations must be made in writing by mail, fax, or email by October 11, 2019.
- A 50% refund will be provided for any cancellation received by October 11, 2019.
- No refunds will be provided after October 11, 2019.
- Ticketed options will be refunded and attendees notified if cancelled by NCSS.
- Registrations canceled for the purpose of reregistering at a lower rate (e.g., individual registration switched to be part of a group) will be subject to the 50% cancellation fee.
Teachers in Texas who have never attended an NCSS Annual Conference are invited to apply for a limited number of conference scholarships, covering registration and one-year membership with NCSS.
Member. To qualify for NCSS or NCGE member prices, you must be a current NCSS or NCGE member and provide your member number.
Join when you register and receive the special member rates, plus receive all the resources, information and support you need as a social studies educational professional. For more information on becoming an NCSS member, click here. For more information on NCGE membership, click here
Student. This rate is for full-time students who are not currently employed as professionals in the education field.
Retired member. Retired professionals with a current NCSS retiree membership qualify for this rate.
Non-teaching spouse/partner. This rate is for spouses, partners, and adult children (of NCSS or NCGE members) who are not currently employed as professionals in the education field. Spouse/partner registrations are valid for all sessions and speakers, exhibit hall, special events, and shuttle services. Ticketed events (e.g., tours, receptions, clinics, associated group meetings) can be added to a spouse/partner registration.
Getting Support to Attend
Looking for support to attend the conference? Click here for a list of suggestions.