Credentialed members of the media are eligible to receive NCSS complimentary media registration to access NCSS conference sessions, workshops, and the exhibit hall.
To receive a complimentary media badge please upload a .pdf, .png or .jpg image file of one of the following credential types:
- Media identification, such as an international accredited press pass, issued by a recognized news organization
- Business card clearly stating affiliation with a news organization as specified and position, e.g., editor, publisher, writer, reporter, producer, etc.
- Letter on official letterhead from the editor of a publication/website or producer of a broadcast program certifying the affiliation, verifying assignment to the meeting, and including the editor's contact information
- National Association of Writers membership card
If you are a journalism student, please upload the following:
- A letter on official school letterhead, signed by a department professor and including their contact information, verifying assignment to the meeting
Please note: NCSS reserves the right to grant press privileges to individuals on a case-by-case basis. Registered media are required to wear media badges at all times during the meeting.
To receive a complimentary media registration, please click here to complete the form.