- About NCSS
- Conferences & Professional Learning
- Get Involved
- Rho Kappa
How to Order Publications
There are several easy ways to get an NCSS publication
- Become a member to receive journals and access the Publications Archive, at www.socialstudies.org/publications/archives.
- Visit the Online Store for books and bulletins. (U.S. and Canada only)
- Order by phone. Call 1-800-683-0812. PURCHASE ORDERS accepted. (U.S. and Canada only.)
- All customers may e-mail email@example.com, call 770-280-4196, or fax 770-809-4092, and international customers should use only these numbers and e-mail.
- Order by fax. Fill out the form on the back page of the NCSS Publications Catalog, a pdf at www.socialstudies.org/publications/catalog. Purchase Orders accepted.
- For INDIVIDUAL PRINT COPIES of JOURNALS ($6.00 member; $7.95 nonmember), call 770-280-4196. Available while supplies last.
- SINGLE ARTICLES are available (PDF, $14.95 for nonmembers) at IngentaConnect www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ncss. The collection begins with the issue of Jan/Feb 2009. But here's a better idea: Members of NCSS can access articles through the online archives, at www.socialstudies.org/publications/archives (although anyone can search for and see titles and abstracts). The Social Education collection of PDFs begins around the year 1995.
- Send Mail Orders and PURCHASE ORDERS to:
P.O. Box 936082
Atlanta, GA 31193-6082 USA.
To read more and to obtain an order form, please see #5 above.