- About NCSS
- Conferences & Professional Learning
- NCSS Annual Conference
- Webinars and Workshops
- Powerful & Authentic Social Studies
- State and Local Conferences
- Get Involved
- Rho Kappa
How to Order Publications
Get an NCSS publication (or get help with your purchase):
- Become a member to receive journals and access back issues (PDFs, going back to 1993), which you'll find at www.socialstudies.org/publications/archives.
- Visit the Online Store to read descriptions and buy books and bulletins (U.S. and Canada only).
- Email email@example.com, call 1-800-683-0812 or fax 770-280-4092. PURCHASE ORDERS accepted.
- International customers can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 770-280-4196, or fax 770-280-4092.
- Fill out and send the ORDER FORM in the NCSS Publications Catalog, www.socialstudies.org/publications/catalog. Purchase Orders accepted.
- To get INDIVIDUAL PRINT COPIES of JOURNALS ($6.00 member; $7.95 nonmember), call 770-280-4196 (available while supplies last).
- SINGLE ARTICLES are available from IngentaConnect (PDF, $14.95 for nonmembers)www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ncss from a collection that begins with the Social Education issue of Jan/Feb 2009. But here's a better idea: Members of NCSS can access back issues free from the Archive that goes back to 1993. (See titles and abstracts at www.socialstudies.org/publications/archives. Members download PDFs for free. See #1, above.)
- DELIVERY TROUBLE? ** Magazine not in mailbox? Please email email@example.com and provide your membership #, or call 1-800-296-7840 ext. 111. ** Problem purchasing, receiving, or returning one or more books? Then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-683-0812; please hold through any silences. ** Persistent problem that just isn't getting resolved? Call the editors at 1-800-296-7840, press 4, then press 2. We'll help you get what you are seeking.
- Send Mail Orders and PURCHASE ORDERS to:
P.O. Box 936082
Atlanta, GA 31193-6082 USA.
To read more and to obtain an order form, please get the Catalog PDF, see #5 above.