Information on the NCSS Annual Conference; State and Local Conferences, and NCSS Summer Workshops --> read more »
Egypt's youth were the engine that drove the revolution. Join a live, international discussion with more than a dozen of these remarkable young leaders as they share their experiences, hopes, and aspirations for their new Egypt.
Date: Monday, May 2, 2011
5:00AM- San Francisco
5:00PM-Islamabad --> read more »
A Teaching American History Grant offers exciting prospects for enduring and meaningful professional development experiences. Here are some of our suggestions for how NCSS can provide some of these professional development opportunities. --> read more »
Do you want to:
- Make your students active, eager learners?
- Align your social studies curriculum with state or national standards?
- Design assessments that help students master subject matter?
- Energize both experienced and new teachers?
- Offer social studies instruction that is systematic and valuable?
- Graduate informed students who will be active citizens?