- About NCSS
- Conferences & Professional Learning
- NCSS Annual Conference
- Webinars and Workshops
- Powerful & Authentic Social Studies
- State and Local Conferences
- Get Involved
- Rho Kappa
NCSS Online Learning
Please join NCSS in our new online learning initiative to offer online education to the social studies community. We are looking for presenters to discuss a variety of topics that are relevant to the social studies professional. A few of the topics we are interested in covering are:
- Advocacy / Civic Engagement
- Author Forums
- C3 Framework / NCSS Standards
- Diversity and Tolerance
- ELA Integration
- Grant Writing
- Lesson Planning / Curriculum Development
- Preservice / New Teacher
- Social Studies Methods
- Common Core Standards, and more!
If you have an idea that can be presented in a webinar format, we would like to hear from you. We are currently accepting proposals for the 2013-2014 school year.
NCSS has a strong commitment to a high standard of scholarship and professional development. All presentations must be educational in nature, and commercial solicitation is prohibited. The proposal submission deadline is September 18, 2013.