This article is a free PDF. See other Constitution lessons listed in the Table of Contents  of that issue. Get access to them all by becoming a member  of NCSS.
Resolution and Letter to Congress from the Constitutional Convention-Lee Ann Potter Social Education, September 2005,
The First Act of Congress-Lee Ann Potter Social Education (Nov/Dec 2004).
Lesson Plans on the Constitution-Stacie Fieth and Neil Deason Social Education, September 2005.
- Private v. Public Rights (High School) 
- It’s My Right (Middle Grades) 
- No Time for Teas (Elementary Grades 35) 
Rapping the 27 Amendments to the Constitution
-- Adam Knaresborough, Social Education, November/December 2009
Other Online Resources
- American Bar Association 
- Bill of Rights Institute 
- Center for Civic Education 
- Constitutional Rights Foundation 
- EdSitement-National Endowment for the Humanities 
- National Archives Foundation Docs Teach 
- National Constitution Center 
- First Amendment Center 
The Constitutional Amendment Process-Kahlil Chism Social Education (Nov/Dec 2005).
The Words We Live By: The Constitution in Context-Linda Monk Social Education (Nov/Dec 2003).