Exhibiting at the 2014 NCSS Conference makes good business sense. You'll find
many exciting benefits designed to make your exhibiting experience productive
and profitable. To make it easy for attendees to spend quality time with you,
NCSS has provided attendees with two full days to visit the exhibit hall, and
exclusive exhibits-only time blocks each day.
Booth rental fees are based on location. Please click on the "Floor Plan" tab
to see locations of each floor section.
|Booth Type||For Profit Companies||Non-Profit Organizations|
|10'x10' Section A||
|10'x10' Section B||
|10'x10' Section C||
Booth does not include furniture, and NCSS requires that all booths be
An identification sign will be supplied for all non-island booths. Linear
booths will have an 8' high draped back wall and 36" high side drapes. Booth
carpeting (carpet, wood or other standard floor covering) is mandatory and is
the responsibility of the exhibiting company.
Application for Space
Booth space can be reserved with a 25% deposit if submitted by June 30, 2015,
with a 50% deposit if submitted on or after July 1, 2015. All balances due
must be paid by September 25, 2015. For applications submitted on September 1
or later, payment in full must accompany the contract. No company will be
allowed on the exhibit floor with an outstanding balance due.
All cancellations must be sent in writing to NCSS. A $150 charge will be
assessed for each booth cancelled by August 15, 2015. No refunds will be
given for booths cancelled after August 16, 2015.
Space Assignment Considerations
All booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, after
providing priority to all conference sponsors. Specific booth assignments may
take into account the amount of space required, exhibiting history, type of
physical exhibit, and product type. Booth space is not guaranteed until
written confirmation is sent by NCSS.
Perks of Exhibiting
- Two complimentary conference registrations per booth, providing your representatives with full access to all conference sessions and functions. Additional registrations may be purchased for $150 each.
- Complimentary listing in the Conference Program
- Back drape (8') and side rails (3')
- One company identification sign (7"x44")
- Access to the exhibitor lounge with complimentary beverage service during select setup and show hours
- Opportunities to present exhibitor sessions
- Sponsorship and discounted advertising opportunities
- 24-hour exhibit hall security
- Opportunities to buy attendee mailing lists for pre-and post-conference marketing.
Not included in booth fee:
- Carpeting (required)
- Furniture rental
- AV equipment and Internet
- Material handling and labor
- Shipping and drayage
- Floral and other services