NCSS Registration Hours
Second Level, John B. Hynes Convention Center
900 Boylston Street
- Wednesday, Nov. 19, 11:00AM-7:00PM
- Thursday, Nov. 20, 7:00AM-6:00PM
- Friday, Nov. 21, 6:30AM-5:30PM
- Saturday, Nov. 22, 7:00AM-4:30PM
- Sunday, Nov. 23, 7:00-10:00AM
All conference participants must register, including chairs, presenters, exhibitors, and committee members. Badges must be worn at all times to gain access to conference sessions, exhibits, and events.
If you received your badge and tickets by mail
If you register before October 24, badges and tickets for any clinics, tours, or other events you chose have been sent to you by mail. There is no need to wait in the registration lines. Simply pick up your program, badge holder, and tote bag in the registration area.
If you registered but did not receive your badge
If you register after October 24, or did not receive your materials by mail, go to the name badge counters to pick up your name badge and/or tickets.
If you forgot or lost your name badge
If you lost or left your badge at home, please visit the name badge counters to have a badge reprinted.
Clinics and Tours
There is still time to add one of the many interesting pre-conference clinics. The list of available options is at www.socialstudies.org/conference/clinics 
All available tour tickets can be purchased at the Onsite Registration counter. The list of tours is at www.socialstudies.org/conference/tours 
If you have registered for a clinic, you'll find the location in the Conference Program.
Off-site clinic details have been sent by email to all attendees registered for the clinic. Please check the email account you provided, including your spam filter, when you registered.
Off-site clinics traveling by bus will pick up on Boylston Street in the Drop-Off area. Off-site clinics traveling by subway will meet at the meeting spot at the Prudential Center entrance to the Hynes Convention Center.
Bus tours will pick up on Boylston Street in the Drop-Off area. Follow the NCSS signs.
Walking tours will begin with a subway ride. Look for the meeting spot at the Prudential Center entrance to the Hynes Convention Center.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to facilitate on-time departures.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Second Level, Hynes Convention Center
* Friday, Nov. 21, 9:00AM-5:30PM
* Saturday, Nov. 22, 8:30AM-5:00PM
Business Center and Sack Sitters
Sack Sitters, located in the NCSS exhibit hall, will provide packing, shipping, photocopying, and bag checking services for all conference attendees. Lists of available speaker handouts may also be purchased.
Coat check will be available for $3.00 per item. Location TBD.
Lost and Found
If you misplace an item during the conference, please go to NCSS Registration on the Second Level of the Hynes Convention Center to file a report on your lost item.
You will need to provide the following information when filing a lost item report:
* Telephone number
* Date you last had the item
* Location where item was last seen
* Complete description of the lost item and its contents, if any
The MBTA (the "T") Green Line has two stations serving the Hynes Convention Center. The B, C, and D branches serve the Hynes Convention Center station and the E branch serves the Prudential Center station. For more details, go to www.mbta.com 
You have several options to get between Boston Logan Airport and the Hynes Convention Center. Go to the Travel page  on the NCSS website for details.
NCSS provides several ways to stay connected with your colleagues, and keep
up-to-date with events, at the conference.
- download the NCSS Conference app! Details coming soon!
- pick up a copy of the new NCSS Conference News, our official daily newspapers. Look for volunteers who will distribute the paper on Friday and Saturday.
- follow NCSSNetwork on Twitter for program updates, changes, reminders, special offers and reports on speakers and sessions. Add you voice by tweeting about your conference experience and see other tweets about the conference by using hashtag #ncss14
- visit Connected, the NCSS networking site to keep in touch with your colleagues at the conference, and share your experiences through the discussion egroup and conference blogs. Click here to start .