NCSS is pleased to offer organizations the opportunity to submit proposals for commercial
presentations during the 93rd Annual Conference. Exhibitors may submit
proposals for a one-hour session. Proposals are currently being accepted on a
first-come, first-served basis, on Friday, November 22 and Saturday, November
These sessions are distinct from proposals submitted through the regular NCSS
call for proposals. Commercial solicitation is allowed.
Take this opportunity to showcase your products and services in a custom-built
classroom set on the show floor. Reach current and potential customers with
in-depth information or hands-on instruction in a guaranteed session.
- Sessions are one hour, offered on Friday, November 22 and Saturday, November 23.
- There is no limit to the number of proposals submitted by any one company. Proposals will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NCSS will provide a custom-built meeting room on an end of the show floor, with theater seating for approximately 75 attendees. A speaker's table with a lectern, speaker system and microphone, and screen, and one table in the back of the room will be included
- Sessions will be listed, with descriptions, in the Conference Program as "Exhibitor Sessions."
- NCSS will include a sign with a daily listing of presentations.
- US$600 (US$300 for non-profit organizations) for a single one-hour session.
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and postmarked no later than September 27, 2013 in order to receive a partial refund. In the event of such a cancellation, a $100 service fee will be incurred. If cancellation is made on or after September 27, 2013, no payments will be refunded.
Rooms will be set with a screen, microphone, and speaker system. Exhibitors
are responsible for the cost of any additional audio/visual equipment and must
be selected on the application.
The A/V packages are:
- Screen, and Sound System: no charge
- DVD/VHS Player: $160
- LCD Projector: $125
- Laptop Computer and LCD Projector: $175
- Wireless Internet Connection (available onsite only): $30
- All presenters must be fully registered attendees of the NCSS Annual Conference
- Exhibitor agrees to make payment in full upon submission of application
- Exhibitor is responsible for the promotion of session. Advertisements in the Conference Program are welcome.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all fees associated with distributing materials
- Exhibitor is responsible for adhering to the session schedule and clearing the room after the session
Proposals are currently being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. All proposals must be submitted by September 20, 2013.
To apply, download and complete the Exhibitor Session Proposal form.