Do you want to:
- Make your students active, eager learners?
- Align your social studies curriculum with state or national standards?
- Design assessments that help students master subject matter?
- Energize both experienced and new teachers?
- Offer social studies instruction that is systematic and valuable?
- Graduate informed students who will be active citizens?
Sponsored by Farmers Insurance
The annual NCSS Outstanding Teacher of the Year Awards recognize exceptional classroom social studies teachers for grades K-6, 5-8, and 7-12 who teach social studies regularly and systematically in elementary school settings, and --> read more »