A Position Statement of National Council for the Social Studies
© Copyright 2007 National Council for the Social Studies. All rights reserved
This position statement, which was prepared by the NCSS Task Force on Intelligent Design, was approved by the NCSS Board of Directors in May 2007.
2007 NCSS Annual Conference
Best Practice in Elementary School Geography
The World in Spatial Terms: Mapmaking and Map Reading
Gale Ekiss & Judy Philips --> read more »
Do you want to:
- Make your students active, eager learners?
- Align your social studies curriculum with state or national standards?
- Design assessments that help students master subject matter?
- Energize both experienced and new teachers?
- Offer social studies instruction that is systematic and valuable?
- Graduate informed students who will be active citizens?
Sponsored by Farmers Insurance --> read more »