94th NCSS Annual Conference
Henry Louis Gates
Jose Antonio Vargas
November 21-23, 2014
John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
Download the Local Individual or Local Group Registration Forms.
Boston's rich history and vibrant neighborhoods come alive at the 94th NCSS Annual Conference. Join NCSS in its first return to New England in more than 30 years for the world's largest and most comprehensive social studies professional development conference. Attend the 94th NCSS Annual Conference to gain new ideas, resources, and skills as the conference engages you in rich and varied learning opportunities. Join more than 3,000 of your peers from across the U.S. and around the world in historic Boston, to share the most current knowledge, ideas, and research, and expertise in social studies education. You'll have a wicked good time!
The premier social studies professional development event, returning to Boston for the first time in more than 30 years!The conference is your place to:
- Learn from over 800 presentations by the leading social studies researchers and practitioners
- Receive classroom-ready lessons
- Interact will such well-known speakers as filmmaker Ken Burns, historian Henry Louis Gates, U.S. Fund for UNICEF President Caryl Stern, journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, and Lincoln scholar and historian Eric Foner
- Earn college credit
- Develop your Common Core strategies from 100+ CCSS-related sessions
- Discover the latest teaching products and services from more than 150 exhibitors
For every social studies educator, the 2014 NCSS Annual Conference is the place to be!
Discounted group and individual registration rates for New England teachers!
Save up to 50% off regular registration rates!
|Groups||4 teachers for $720|
Compare these rates to our regular registration rates. You'll see what a bargain these special regional rates are to attend the premier social studies professional development conference, at some of the lowest rates in seven years!.
Conference scholarships are also available for qualifying teachers in New England. Click here for details.