93rd NCSS Annual Conference
Mary Beth Tinker
November 22-24, 2013
Cervantes Convention Center at America's Center
Download the Local Individual or Local Group Registration Forms.
Meet us in St. Louis this fall for the world’s largest and most comprehensive social studies professional development conference, the 93rd NCSS Annual Conference. With the theme Gateway to the Core of Learning, the conference will feature more than 100 sessions addressing Common Core ELA Standards for History/Social Studies, providing classroom-ready resources using social studies content.
The conference will also feature the new C3 Framework for Social Studies State Standards. Join C3 writers, reviewers, contributors, and others to explore this landmark document, and don’t miss the multitude of events and sessions to explore this landmark document and get practical tips on how to use it.
The premier social studies professional development event, coming to St. Louis for the first time in 24 years!The conference is your place to:
- Learn from over 500 presentations by the leading social studies researchers and practitioners
- Receive classroom-ready lessons
- Interact will such well-known speakers as Congressman John Lewis, MLK biographer Taylor Branch, historian Joy Hakim, film director Oliver Stone and historian Peter Kuznick, Lincoln biographer Harold Holzer, and famous free-speech plaintiff Mary Beth Tinker
- Earn college credit or CEUs
- Develop your Common Core strategies from 100+ CCSS-related sessions
- Discover the latest teaching products and services from more than 150 exhibitors
For every social studies educator, the 2013 NCSS Annual Conference is the place to be!
Discounted group and individual registration rates for Missouri and Illinois teachers!
Save up to 50% off regular registration rates!
|Groups||4 teachers for $700|
Compare these rates to our regular registration rates. You'll see what a bargain these special regional rates are to attend the premier social studies professional development conference, at some of the lowest rates in six years!.
Conference scholarships are also available for qualifying teachers in Missouri and Illinois. Click here for details.