Exhibiting at the 2015 NCSS Annual Conference will put you in touch with thousands of classroom teachers, leaders, and other decision makers in social studies education. They will come to learn, gather ideas, and shop. Many will cite the exhibit hall among the conference highlights—creating a prime opportunity for exhibitors to make strong impressions.
The first NCSS conference in New Orleans in 35 years will draw educators from throughout the south and southeast and across the country, including many attending their first conference, providing exhibiting organizations an important opportunity to develop a lasting, personal relationship.
Exhibiting is easy, effective, and rewarding. Showcase your products. Build relationships with buyers. Network with colleagues. Meet face-to-face with the people who influence decisions and put your products and services to practical use.
Exhibit sales will open in the spring. Click here to request an exhibitor prospectus.
Exhibit Hall Hours
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Move-in: Thursday, November 12, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Exhibit hall open: Friday, November 13, 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 14, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Move-out: Saturday, November 14, 5:15-8:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 15, 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
NCSS is pleased to offer organizations the opportunity to submit proposals for commercial
presentations during the 95th Annual Conference. Exhibitors may submit
proposals for a one-hour session. Proposals are currently being accepted on a
first-come, first-served basis, on Friday, November 13 and Saturday, November
These sessions are distinct from proposals submitted through the regular NCSS
call for proposals. Commercial solicitation is allowed.
Take this opportunity to showcase your products and services in a custom-built
classroom set on the show floor. Reach current and potential customers with
in-depth information or hands-on instruction in a guaranteed session.
- Sessions are 50-60 minutes, offered on Friday, November 13 and Saturday, November 14.
- There is no limit to the number of proposals submitted by any one company. Proposals will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NCSS will provide custom-built meeting rooms on the show floor, with theater seating for approximately 75 attendees. A speaker's table with a lectern, speaker system and microphone, and screen, and one table in the back of the room will be included
- Sessions will be listed, with descriptions, in the Conference Program as "Exhibitor Sessions."
- NCSS will include a sign with a daily listing of presentations.
- US$650 (US$325 for non-profit organizations) for a single 50-60 minute session.
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and postmarked no later than September 25, 2015 in order to receive a partial refund. In the event of such a cancellation, a $100 service fee will be incurred. If cancellation is made on or after September 26, 2015, no payments will be refunded.
Rooms will be set with a screen, microphone, and speaker system. Exhibitors
are responsible for the cost of any additional audio/visual equipment and must
be selected on the application.
The A/V packages are:
- Screen, and Sound System: no charge
- DVD/VHS Player: $160
- LCD Projector: $125
- Laptop Computer and LCD Projector: $175
- All presenters must be fully registered attendees of the NCSS Annual Conference
- Exhibitor agrees to make payment in full upon submission of application
- Exhibitor is responsible for the promotion of session. Advertisements in the Conference Program are welcome.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all fees associated with distributing materials
- Exhibitor is responsible for adhering to the session schedule and clearing the room after the session
Proposals are currently being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. All proposals must be submitted by September 25, 2015.
To apply, download and complete the Exhibitor Session Proposal form.
Marketing Your Booth
There are many opportunities to enhance your visibility and drive traffic to your exhibit booth. Choose from the following options.
NCSS invites you, a leading education supplier, to collaborate with us, and discover a truly unique opportunity for repeated exposure to thousands of educators. Stand out from the crowd! Sponsorship is your opportunity to gain additional visibility and exposure. Sponsor an event or service at the 95th NCSS Annual Conference. There are several opportunities to suit your needs and budget, including:
- Photo Booth/Charging Station
- Twitter Video Wall
- Coffee Stations
- Registration Packets
For more information, click here.
Take advantage of low advertising rates in the NCSS Conference Preview and Program.
For more information, click here.
NCSS is pleased to offer you the opportunity to showcase your products and services in a custom-built theater in the exhibit hall.
Exhibitor Session information coming soon.
Lead retrieval at the 2015 NCSS Annual Conference will be available from Bartizan
Connects, offering the new iLeads App, allowing you to use your iPhone, iPad,
iPod touch, or many Droid devices.
Lead Retrieval order form coming soon.
Mailing list and e-mail blast options are available through Marketing General.
List Rental order form coming soon.
Tote Bag Inserts
Place a flyer or small brochure in the conference tote bag distributed to all conference attendee.
Tote Bag insert form coming soon.