- About NCSS
- Take Action
- Conferences & Professional Learning
- Current Publications
- Ordering a Publication
- Submit an Article
- Publications Archive
- Faculty Resources
- Member-Only Resources
- NCSS Books and Bulletins
- Get Involved
- NCSS Associated Groups
- NCSS Special Interest Communities
- NCSS Committees
- NCSS Connected
- NCSS Board Nominations
- Rho Kappa
NCSS Print Advertising Specifications
Trim size 8.125 x 10.75 in.
Two-Page spread: 16.5 x 11.00 in.
Full Page Bleed: 8.375 x 11.00 in.
Full Page white border (this is also safe area for text): 7.25 x 10 in.
Two thirds-page: 4.75 x 10 in.
Half Page (horizontal): 7.25 x 4.75 in.
Half Page (island): 4.75 x 7.25 in.
One Third (square): 4.75 x 4.75 in.
One Third (tall): 2.5 x 10 in.
One Sixth (vertical): 2.5 x 4.75 in.
Artwork can be accompanied by a press proof for matching. NCSS will not be responsible for the reproduction of color matching in artwork if a proof print is not provided. Color lasers or ink jet proofs are not acceptable as proofs. Only Iris or a SWOP certified proofs are acceptable.
- All publications are saddle stitched except the Conference Program which is perfect bound.
- All publications are printed by web offset.
- Social Education, Young Learner, The Social Studies Professional (TSSP), the Conference Preview, and Conference Program use a 133-line screen and are printed on coated stock.
Any questions about printing specs should be sent to
Richard Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-301-588-1800 ext. 120.